These Terms and Conditions may change without notice.
1. Customer/Client Acceptance: By accessing this website or using the services/products of Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Payments: Invoices will be provided by Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. upon completion of the work proposed for each month. Invoices are due for payment within 7 days of receipt. Accounts that remain unpaid ten (10) days after the date of the invoice may be assessed a service charge in the amount of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month of the total amount due, unless prior agreement is reached.
3. Default: Accounts unpaid ten (10) days after the date of invoice may be considered in default. Cheques returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a return charge of $25 and the Customer’s account will immediately be considered to be in default until full payment is received. Customers with accounts in default agree to pay Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. reasonable expenses, including lawyer fees and costs for collection by third-party agencies, incurred by Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. in enforcing these Terms and Conditions.
4. Indemnity: To the fullest extent of the law, the Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. from any and all claims resulting from the Customer’s use of Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. services which cause damage to the Customer or a third party in any way.
5. Disclaimer: To the fullest extent of the law, Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, for the services it provides. Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent of the law, Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages which may result from the use of its services including loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery, alterations to client’s website presence on the Internet or on search engines or interruption in service. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. cannot guarantee the absence of service interruptions caused by Acts of God or other circumstances beyond its control including, but not limited to, telecommunications problems. The Customer acknowledges that Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. cannot be held responsible for algorithm changes by search engines which may adversely affect client’s search engine rankings.
6. Guarantee: Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. aims to achieve improved rankings on Google for all target keyphrases. Although the work we carry out will benefit positions on search engines other than Google, we consider Google the most important search engine and measure the success of a campaign by rankings achieved in Google.
Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. can not guarantee search engine rankings in line with the policies and statements of search engines themselves. All work is conducted on a best practice and best effort basis.
No guarantees can be given as to how long a site will retain its rankings, as search engines change their ranking algorithms on a regular basis and without notice. Additionally, new sites and potentially competitor websites are being optimised and submitted every day.
7. Prior agreement: Prior to work being undertaken by Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. we need assurances from the client that;
- The client has not employed the services of another Search Engine Optimisation Company to work on the web site at the same time. Please advise us if a previous supplier has undertaken SEO work on your website.
- The client has not employed the services of a Submission Company in the 12 months preceding the start of Website Strategies, or that the client has not undertaken any mass submission or offshore low budget SEO activities themselves during the 12 months preceding Website Strategies start.
- The client has not created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages
- The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with Google
Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to terminate service at any time if it is suspected that the target web site (i.e. the web address optimised during the campaign) or web pages linked to, are involved in any practice deemed to be unethical or illegal by Webstrategies Pty. Ltd.
8. Cancellation of Services: Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel optimisation services should the customer make any changes to the optimised pages created by Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. without the advice of Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. or does not implement the changes advised by Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. in a timely manner in order to improve the search engine positions of the Customer’s website in the search engines.
Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. may make void any contract or agreement should it be discovered that the Customer has participated in any actions considered spamming by the search engines, such as
- use of hidden links
- links to link-farms
- page redirect or cloaking techniques
- Submission of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of Webstrategies Pty. Ltd.
- use of automated web site submission software or websites
- use of automated reciprocal link programs
9. Hosting Issues: The Customer agrees that their website is not hosted on free web space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
Where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address may be part of a ‘bad neighbourhood’ or for reasons of search engine optimisation, Webstrategies Pty. Ltd. may request the customer to change their hosting provider whilst using our search engine optimisation techniques.
Specific Terms and Conditions
1. Google Adwords dynamic keyword insertion. Adwords campaigns of a very generic nature can be created using wildcard keyword insertion into ads. There is the possibility that competitor names may be automatically inserted into ads under some rare circumstances. Webstrategies cannot be held liable for issues arising from this.
2. Social Media Management. Clients using my Social Media Management services understand that my staff or I will be placing content onto the Internet via your social media channels (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google +) on your behalf. You have a responsibility to monitor this activity to ensure posts and updates reflect your business, brand and offering requirements.