SEO Consultancy Services
I offer a full SEO Consultancy Service designed to grow your website authority, obtain top rankings on Google and drive quality organic visitors to your website.
What Does This Mean?
It means that:
- I measure and analyse your website’s performance on search engines (notably Google)
- I determine what activities need to be undertaken to make your website more successful in terms of higher rankings, improved Organic traffic, resulting in more enquiries and/or sales.
- I work with you to get these activities done, using a combination of your efforts and our efforts at a level that suits your business needs and resources.
- I measure again to see what is working and tune constantly.
No contracts here. You’ll use me if I’m valuable, why force it?
Need More Info About SEO & What I Do?
SEO is a lot more complicated than it used to be. Or is it? It’s harder, for sure. Google is now placing a lot more emphasis on the authority of websites as influenced by:
- Content quality and update freshness are essential
- Link profiles – who’s linking to you and who’s linking to them. It has to be natural
- Visitor activity on your website – good retention times/low bounce rates are required.
- Technical aspects of websites such as page load speed and website uptime have to be looked at
- Social signals – sharing and mentions in social media DO have some influence
Consequently SEO as it was (based around link building) is being replaced by more of a “website optimisation” approach where we must consider and a number of aspects of your website activity.
I advise and consult on all areas of your websites optimisation for search, including:
- Keyword research – identify the valuable search terms that your target market uses to find your products or services
- Competitor analysis – what is working for them and how are you placed in comparison
- Full onsite optimisation – keywords that are supported are optimised into your website and lots of other onsite factors have to be addressed
- Regular quality content updates – generally a blog, articles or news facility on your website is required for this
- Quality, natural, link building – where can you contribute your valuable insights?
- Social media usage – your own channels and making sure people can share your content
- Local optimisation – get found in the Maps
- Video/mobile optimisation – increasingly becoming important
- Full analysis and tracking of organic traffic activity from search through to goal, with your sales funnel as the basis
Trustworthy & Ethical SEO Consultancy Services
We all say it. You need to be able to trust your SEO provider, especially now that Google is sophisticated enough to identify and penalise low quality optimisation work.
- All work is approved by you and fully reported.
- You will have a hands-on role in the performance improvement of your website
- There will be no trickery with Google!
Here are my clients: call them and talk about me behind my back.
The Effort – What We Need To Do Together
I constantly read the literature about the best techniques to build Google success, and continually monitor worldwide industry leaders such as Moz.com in order to stay ahead of the game. Here is what I need to do to build effective and long-lasting Google rankings, with the resulting generation of quality visitors, leads and ultimately sales:
- Grow your website’s authority by regularly adding quality content that can be shared
- Build trust by paying attention to social media
- Identifying and minimising technical issues with your website which may hinder performance
- Analyse competitors and build on their success
- Measure, analyse and understand all aspects of your websites performance and work to optimise your sales funnels
Contact me to talk about how I can help you with your website’s SEO: